The next European Forum on Eco-Innovation which will take place on the 23-24 May 2013 in Prague, titled ‘Into clean air…Delivering innovative solutions for mobility, energy and ICT in cities’. The event is organised by the European Commission’s Directorate General for the Environment and the Ministry of Environment of the Czech Republic.
The Forum will explore how to overcome barriers to achieving cleaner air in cities by presenting:
- The latest evidence on urban air quality and why it has assumed a high political priority;
- Examples of effective urban strategic planning;
- Innovative solutions harnessing change in mindsets;
- Innovative solutions to financing urban infrastructure programmes;
- Partnerships and networks with citizens that create a better quality of urban living.