The conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium (Stanhope Hotel, Rue du Commerce 9) and is divided per topic so you can choose the day that is most relevant for you, or attend both days, depending on your preference:
- Tuesday 6 October: Agriculture and Fisheries
- Wednesday 7 October: Food and Biotechnology
Download the full agenda here!
By joining this conference you will have the opportunity to practice pitching your results to business experts, to debate methodologies for policy improvement, to discuss how to further develop your concepts, and to network with other stakeholders in your field, to explore new opportunities for future collaboration.
You have the following options to participate:
- Result with market potential: Pitch your result/product and present your ideas on its market potential in five minutes. Get feedback from the audience about your elevator pitch.
- Result relevant to design or improve policy making or implementation: Present your result to a limited audience divided in two groups (up to seven people each). Engage in a debate on the best methodology for feeding policies.
- Further develop your concepts: Present your result to a limited audience divided in two groups (up to seven people each). Engage in a debate on how your result could be further developed to reach the market.
Not interested in presenting your results? Then you will have the opportunity to network with other stakeholders in your field and explore new opportunities for future collaboration.
For more information and updates about the conference, please check the ProBIO website or contact Emma Bello at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 32 (0) 2 400 10 10.
Due to the large interest in this key event for the bioeconomy, to secure your participation please register as soon as possible at this link.